Accessible fitness center design starts with the availability of independently accessible machines and adaptive equipment.
We find the most appropriate pieces for your space and assist in the layout in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act’s Accessible Fitness Facility requirements.
Owner, Eric Johnson has spoken at several conferences, community groups, and hospitals around the country on various topics including:
- In-Home Exercise Programs for People with Disabilities
- Community-Based Exercise for Stroke Survivors
- Parkinson’s Disease Symptom Specific Exercise
- Group Community-Based Parkinson’s Disease Exercise Programs
- Inclusive Fitness Design, Equipment, and Programs
- Spinal Cord Injury Exercise Considerations
- Multiple Sclerosis and Exercise
- Adaptive Sports Strength and Conditioning